Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Let's Identify These Unknown Tables

I do not live or die by the name associated with my stuff. I have a ton of mid mod stuff furnishing my house because I like it, not because of the drawing power of the designer or manufacturer. However, that doesn't mean I don't want to know what stuff is.


So here is your project folks - Let's I.D. these two tables.

I have a matching end and coffee table. I assume there are identifying features.
Nothing written or stenciled on the bottoms.






That ridge running 3/4 of the way (R to L) across the edge might be unique.

The dowels might be an identifier.

Here's another shot of that ridge that runs along the edge.

I'm not sure if the glass came with, but underneath it is a groove around the edge.

Legs don't appear to ever have had caps.

Is that walnut or teak?

Long and low. The only way to go.

OK, smart people - what are they?


We'll be right back with more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment